POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released! : Re: [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released! Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] Moray V3.5 Released!
From: leseur sylvain
Date: 13 Oct 2003 02:37:10
Message: <3f8a4816@news.povray.org>
> > When will V3.5a be ready and will it have new features?
> ROTFL :-)
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

What does it means ROTFL ?

An other thing I can't ,like in 3.3, enter more that 1 for
ambient and i can't enter negative values into normal.
Ex:
finish { ambient 5}
normal {bumps -2}
It seems to be an easy thing.....

Otherwise it's a superb work. I can  finally leave  Mid Night Modeller (Dos)
because now there is an convert to mesh . 80 Euros it's not expensive.
What do you think about all the plugins into Lua language ?
Friendly
Sylvain